Thursday 5 February 2009
















To get my blog really started i thought i would post some photos of my past creations. Ive been crafting for a couple of years now and started off with cardmaking but soon caught on to the scrapbook craze and havent looked back since. Again, certain crop members are responsible for this!!!!

*the top left piccie is of a bag tag i made from a clothes label and jigsaw pieces glued together with mod podge (my Fave product) and embellishments.
*the next 2 piccies are of keyrings of the family altered
*the last 2 photos are of miniature mannequins that i altered- the 1 on the right is based on my fave designer Vivienne Westwood.
I had so much fun with these, especially experimenting with different types of materials and glues/tape etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment